Monday, February 14, 2022

November 2021 monthly report by Charles Brecheisen

 Greetings Altair Shipmates.  Here is your monthly report for November 2021.


SHIPMATES REPORTING NO MONTHLY REPORT:  I had two shipmates email me that they have not received the monthly report in many months.  I show mailing to the correct email address and resent a test message requesting they respond to that email.  No response from them.  Then I snail mailed a copy of my email.  Still no response.  I requested info from my "fastmail" group.  They claim that, in most cases a person's SPAM control may be set too high and the emails are sent to the junk mail box.  I always check my trash bin daily.  If this doesn't work, then I am stumped.

FINANCIAL:  The beginning and ending cash-on-hand is $194.77; no income or expenses.  The beginning and ending savings balance is $2,886.37 with no income or expenses.  The beginning and ending Reunion Committee balance is $670.31 with no income or expenses.  Total balances of $3,751.45.  

INTERESTING NON-COMPUTER SHIPMATE FACTS:  Not too many years ago, we had a snail mail list of about 142 Altair shipmates.  In the past several years the list dropped to about 120 shipmates.  Last year, we only had 96 shipmates receiving reunion information via snail mail.  Kinda scary!!

I want to wish all our Shipmates and families and friends to have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS AND LOOK FORWARD TO A BETTER 2022!! 

Best Regards To All..........Charles

No comments: