Monday, February 14, 2022

April 2020 monthly report by Charles Brecheisen

 Greetings Altair Shipmates.  Here is your monthly report for April 2020.


CORONAVIRUS:  I hope all out shipmates and families are still "hunkered" down and have avoided the virus.  Here in Wood County Texas, we have 11 cases and none in my zip code.  I pray for everyone!  I know stay-at-home is tough, BUT......do it.  Please do not take a chance!

FINANCIAL:  No change from last month; cash-on-hand $303.85.  Savings $11,486.37; total $11,790.22.  No income or expenses.  

Shipmate:  Please welcome aboard new shipmate Linwood A. Howe, Ensign, Engineering Division.  Shipmate Howe was aboard 1966 and resided in Conover. NC.  WELCOME ABOARD!!

For comments or questions, please contact me at "cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us"

Best Regards To All...........Charles

No comments: