Monday, February 14, 2022

November 2018 monthly report by Charles Brecheisen

 Greetings Altair Shipmates.  Here is your monthly report for November.


SHIPMATES:  On the last email I made to the Altair Crew, I had 7 email returned due to incorrect addresses.  I make an attempt 3 months in a row trying to track down via telephone numbers and snail mailings to the last known address. After 3 monthly attempts, I take their email address off the mailing lists.  So, please, if you move or change email addresses, please let me know so I can keep the crew records up to date.

FINANCIAL:  The financial records have been updated and are complete.  My cash-on-hand beginning and ending balance is $326.92.  The saving account beginning balance was $10,229.19, and taking into account income from the reunion auction and paying for reunion expenses, $783.77 was added as income giving a balance of $11,012.96.  The total cash balance is $11,339.88.  Shipmate Jim Braydon will be assuming the duties of Altair Treasurer. 

I hope all the shipmates and their families have a great holiday season and a happy and healthy 2019.

Any questions or comments, please contact me at cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us

Best Regards To All...........Charles

No comments: