Tuesday, November 21, 2023

September 2023 monthly report by Charles Brecheisen

 Greetings Altair Crew.  Here is your monthly report for September 2023.


DISASTER:  Last week I suffered a lightning hit.  And, even though I thought I was unplugged grounded and prepared, guess what!  It made no difference!  I lost my main computer, complete land line telephone system, TV, Internet and a couple of misc items.  Fortunately, I had the system backed up on an outboard hard drive plus 2 SanDisk USBs. So, I am learning a new system.  A smart computer user cannot have too many backs!!!!

REUNION:  The next Altair reunion is rapidly approaching....Nov. 6-10.  If you need any additional info, please let me know.

FINANCIAL:  Beginning and ending cash balance is $45.51, no changes;  Beginning and ending savings is $2,386.37, no changes;  the beginning and ending Reunion Committee balance is $971.02, no changes.  Totals of $3,402.90.

All for now.  For questions and info contact me at 'cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us'

Best Wishes To All........Charles

No comments: