Tuesday, November 21, 2023

January 2023 monthly report by Charles Brecheisen

 Greetings Altair Shipmates.  Here is your report for January 2023.


SHIPMATES PASSING:

    Planes, Tom; MM2, 1960-1963; passed Jan. 5, 2023
    Ridgeway, Kenneth,; MA3; 1962-1964

FINANCIAL:  The beginning and ending cash balance is $66.39, no changes; the beginning and end Savings balance of $2,886.37, no changes; the beginning and ending Reunion Committee Balance of $971.02, no changes.  Totaling $3,923.78.

EMAIL SPAM:  I received 6-7 emails from shipmates each asking a small question of "Do you shop at Amazon?"   Some sort of SPAM and I did not reply.  I also received on this email address, 50 SPAMS three different times.  Fortunately, that quit.  I also received an email with a strange named attachment which they wanted me to pass to all the shipmates.  I did not as I have to be so careful sending anything to all the shipmates for fear of spreading a problem.  I would rather be safe than sorry.  It's as bad as getting all those "RoBo" calls.

All for now.  Any questions of comments please contact me at "cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us"

Best Wishes to All.........Charles

No comments: