Saturday, October 05, 2013

September 2013 by Charles Brecheisen

First of all, my most humble apologies for having to cancel going to the Altair Reunion in New Orleans.  I had an undetermined medical problem which unfortunately, I still have.

I do not have a report from the reunion attendees; and, as soon as I get any info, I will forward to all.

My old Dell laptop finally and totally crashed.  That is what I get for getting on an unsecured site while I was in Kansas and checking email.  I must have down loaded some really bad "stuff."  Fortunately, I have everything backed up on flash drives and am slowly bringing this new computer up to date.

FINANCIAL:  The beginning September balance was $896.31 with no income and $46.00 expenses for a roll of stamps leaving a cash-on-hand balance of $850.31.  The beginning and ending Altair savings account was $6,797.18 bringing the total cash to $7,644.49.

NEW SHIPMATE:  Please welcome aboard new Altair Shipmate Donnell A. (Whitey) Hamilton.  Whitey was a SN 1960-1962 and resides in Ochachobee, FL.  Whitey does NOT have a computer (there is a smart shipmate).

As usual please DO NOT reply to this email as it will be automatically deleted.  Please use cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us.

Best Regards To All..........Charles

No comments: