Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Balance of account from Dick

Greetings Altair Shipmates.  Here is the Altair savings account update from Dick Stader.

"After being lax in sending out this balance now ,because I have some extra time on my hands (if you can believe that). As of right now we have $7137.61 in our checking account here in SNOWEY KENOSHA, and that  in part is why I have not had a lot of spare time lately as the snow has been coming to us here in southeast Wisconsin. Also I have had some taken up with reunion planning and as soon as I get the new contract which Lori from Arizona Charlies told me today she is sending me soon, I will get that out to all of you for finial approval. 

All of you take care and have a Merry Christmas nad a Very Happy and Healthy New Year.  Dick"

No comments: