Sunday, July 04, 2010

June 2010 by Charles Brecheisen

HAPPY JULY 4th..........Please have a happy and safe Fourth of July.
Remember all the Veterans and Troops in combat in your prayers.

NEED INFO: I am seeking any info you might have on CDR Richard W. Leighton. CDR Leighton served on the Altair 1958-1959. I need stories, remembrances, anything. Please email ASAP to me at cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us

FINANCIAL:
The beginning cash balance was $1008.13 and received $20 in dues with no expenses leaving a cash-on-hand balance of $1028.13. The beginning savings account balance was $3830.76 with interest of $4.78 leaving a savings balance of $3835.54. The total cash balance is $4863.67.

REUNION:
If you need additional Nashville reunion information please contact myself at cmb altairaks32 [at] fastmail.us; or

Joe Basso at jomapakg032 [at] verizon.net

SHIPMATES:
I keep a running list of shipmates by state and show 475 total. My mailing list of shipmates totals 470. Why the discrepancy? There are a few that have moved and not forwarded their new email or home addresses. Please, if you move or change email addresses, please notify me.

As usual, please do NOT reply to this email. All comments and recommendations should be sent to cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us

Best Wishes To All.............Charles

No comments: