Monday, December 12, 2005

AUGUST 2005 REPORT by Charles Brecheisen

Greetings Altair Shipmates. Here is your monthly report for August 2005.

SHIPMATES: No new shipmates came on board in August.

FINANCIAL: The beginning August balance was $893.27 with expenses of $73.90 and dues income of $75.00 leaving a balance of $894.37. I renewed our Altair website name for the next 3 years. The "special fund" balance remains the same.

COMMENTS: I received a rather strongly worded complaining email from a shipmate that he got some SPAM that he didn't like (Political); and, wanted his email address deleted from everything. I do realize that our email listings can and probably does result in getting SPAM. The only reason that I list email addresses is that I want shipmates to be able to contact other shipmates with a minimum amount of trouble. If any shipmate wants his email address deleted from the website, please send me an email and I will take it off the list. Or, I could delete ALL email addresses on the shipmate list and if you want any info, just send me an email and I will give you all the info. What do you think? Please do not reply to this email but to cmbaltairaks32@fastmail.us

Very soon, I will hopefully be connected to a Internet wireless system and will not be using the phone lines to connect. This means I will have a new email address, but will keep the Netzero address for a couple of months to make sure the new system works OK. I will still use the "cmbaltairaks32" prefix so you will know where the email is coming from.

Please contact me with any questions or comments at cmbaltairaks32@netzero.net

Best Regards To All.....Charles Brecheisen RM2 1959-1961

No comments: