Monday, June 06, 2016

Family has lost most in a flood and are asking for help with shipmate pictures.

Greetings Altair Shipmates.

We received the following request for info for deceased shipmate Ronald F. Spina, SKSN 1953-1954.

"Hi my name is Jennifer Spina my grandfather Ronald F. Spina served on this ship.  I was wondering if anyone knew him or pictures of him.  We lost everything of his in a flood shortly after he
passed all I have is his lighter with the picture and name photos.  If would mean the world to me to be able to share some photos or stories with my 3 boys.  Thank You!
Sincerely, Jennifer Spina  "jaytayzay [at] gmail.com""

I am looking for any additional info that I might have about Shipmate Spina.  Please feel free to contact Ms. Spina with any info you might have.

Best Regards To All.........Charles

No comments: