Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sick List

Greetings Altair Crew. I received the following email from Dick Stader who wanted me to pass the info about the "Altair Sick List."

"Charles, just thought I would send you this information that I got yesterday on Dave Poland; his daughter called me yesterday to let me know that he (Dave) was having some chest pain on Tuesday, 5 Jan., and so she took him to the hospital to have him checked out; and he is there now with four heart blockages waiting to have bypass surgery next Wednesday 13 Jan. I talked to him last night and he says he is doing fine and feeling no more pain; but, because he takes Plavix, they need to wait a week before they can do surgery. His phone number is 757-388-8471 (repeating 757-388-8471) at the hospital in case any shipmate would like to give him a call; I am sure he would enjoy hearing from any of our shipmates.

Best Regards to you and Lillie.

Dick"

Best Regards To All..........Charles

No comments: