Monday, September 28, 2009

August 2009 by Charles Brecheisen

As I was sitting in the den reading my latest copy of "SEAPOWER", published by the Navy League, I realized that I had forgotten to do the August monthly report.

We have had over 70 Altair shipmates pay dues this year!!!! Thanks!!

FINANCIAL: The starting balance was $1147.40 cash and $1818.69 in the savings account. We had income of $40 and expenses of $116.69 leaving a balance of $2889.40. Expenses were stamps and envelops to mail reunion information to the no-email shipmates.

That's all for now. If you need more info about the reunion please contact me at cmbaltairaks32 [at] fastmail.us or Dick Stader at Dickandterry5 [at] sbcglobal.net

Per my previous memos, Shipmate Bob Apple's computer was breached and some strange email sent to most all the shipmatesfor the past several months. Guard your computer!!! and, be careful forwarding mass addressed emails. Using the Bcc line will help avert stealing addresses. I can email more info about using the Blind Carbon Copy address line. Just let me know.

All for now. Please do not respond to this email but use my fastmail.us address with any comments or questions.

Best Regards To All.........Charles

No comments: