Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reunion 2009--More Info

Greetings Altair Shipmates. Here is a bit of reunion info. There will be much more to follow in the next few days.

Branson Reunion Information Site (click here)

Dick Stader's FL phone number is 239-985-9608 and not the number listed.

Branson Reunion Registration Form (click here)

This is a web site put up by the reunion group in Branson, MO

Dick Stader's email address is dickandterry5@sbcglobal.net

As usual, please do not reply to this email. Use cmbaltairaks32@fastmail.us

My email address on this site has been compromised (stolen) and I am getting emails from myself to myself that I did not originate. I am considering changing addresses on this site. I could blacklist myself, but then would not have an email copy of what I sent from this site. Oh well.............

More reunion info to follow in a few days..........

Best Regards To All..........Charles

No comments: